Frequently Asked Questions
- Xrays, scans, test results
- Records of previous surgery
- List of medications
- Medicare details
- Private Health Insurance details
There are a number of factors that you should consider when choosing a specialist. Read more…
I think all patients, whether my own or from other consultants should have the opportunity of having another opinion regarding their heath problems. I am happy to see see patients requiring a second opinion and can advise my own patients to consider this also.
I charge $200 for new consultations and $100 for subsequent visits. The first post operative visits is included in the operation cost.
- You will be quoted for your surgery in private hospitals. You will claim part of the costs from Medicare and your health fund.
- I participate in “no-gap” fees for some operations
- Patients treated public hospitals will incur no fees for the procedure if they are eligible for Medicare.
A waiting list is required to allocate public patients fairly onto operating and colonoscopy lists.